Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13011 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,005 (RD$ 38,470) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)