Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14335 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,922 (RD$ 34,334) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)