Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13397 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,908元 (RD$ 36,633) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)