Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12737 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,317 (RD$ 41,748) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)