Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,699元 (824 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)