Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,061 (599 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)