Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,474 (798 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)