Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,965 (€762) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)