Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,995 (COL$1,790,189) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (41 minutes ago)