Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,711 (COL$2,118,698) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)