Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,584 (COL$2,039,151) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)