Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,082 (COL$1,741,417) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)