Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01016 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,960 (CH$291,519) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (31 minutes ago)