Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,187 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01018 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,533 (CH$543,549) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)