Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,721 (CH$357,213) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)