Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,086 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01030 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,932 (CH$478,776) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)