Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01007 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,655元 (CH$561,381) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 28,576,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (9 minutes ago)