Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,111 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,549 (CH$413,146) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)