Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,707 (€725) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)