Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,578元 (€822) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)