Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,344 (€713) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)