Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19010 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,844元 (ARS $20,218) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)