Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42282 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,988 (ARS $9,433) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (38 minutes ago)