Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43553 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,759 (ARS $6,334) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)