Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,192 (COL$1,835,672) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)