Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,040 (COL$1,269,286) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (32 minutes ago)