Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,027 (COL$1,291,244) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)