Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,146 (COL$1,860,241) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)