Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,493 (R$ 2,042) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)