Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,920元 (R$ 2,727) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)