Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,516 (R$ 2,108) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)