Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,398 (R$ 2,797) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)