Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,941 ($574) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)