Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, Argentina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44596 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,849 (ARS $6,388) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)