Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,125 (Php22,623) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (40 minutes ago)