Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,931 (R$ 2,995) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)