Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,112 (R$ 2,435) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)