Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,505 (R$ 2,588) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)