Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,238 (R$ 2,895) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)