Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,417 (€471) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)