Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,548 (€832) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)