Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,691 ($b5,950) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)