Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,206 ($b5,230) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)