Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,972元 ($b4,961) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)