Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,466 (795 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (44 minutes ago)