Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,311 (1,079 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)