Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.793 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,652元 (832 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)