Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,188 (1,272 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)