Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 97% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,925 (715 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)