Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,062 (R$ 2,745) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)