Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,551 (R$ 2,577) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)