Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,205 (R$ 2,068) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)