Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,627 ($818) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)