Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.544 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,447 (RM2,880) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)