Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.592 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,495 (RM3,451) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)