Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,940 (RM3,647) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)