Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02703 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,139元 (190,105 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)