Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02707 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,265 (157,536 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)