Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02538 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,407 (173,643 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)