Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02756 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,288 (155,614 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)