Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02580 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,825 (187,011 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)