Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,781 (€734) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)