Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,794 ($698) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)