Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23381 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,680 (ARS $20,018) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)