Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31148 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,236 (ARS $16,810) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)