Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37943 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,916 (ARS $15,593) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)