Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33763 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,723 (ARS $13,990) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)