Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29783 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,952 (L 9,913) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)