Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28742 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,957元 (L 17,248) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)