Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30243 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,624 (L 11,984) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)