Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26866 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,322 (L 19,810) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (42 minutes ago)