Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27702 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,127元 (L 18,507) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)