Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29403 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,317 (L 14,683) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)