Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,609 (Mex$ 8,180) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)