Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,786 (Mex$ 8,733) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)