Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24090 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,723 (ARS $15,453) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)