Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35434 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,548元 (Mex$ 12,836) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)