Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42121 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,685 (ARS $8,750) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)