Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,580 ($858) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)