Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.433 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,439 ($1,001) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)