Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,746 ($984) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)