Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,082 ($967) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)