Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,415 ($787) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (39 minutes ago)