Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13866 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,275 (Php38,044) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)