Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,664 (ARS $6,202) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)