Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23210 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,587 (ARS $11,146) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)