Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38209 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,960 (ARS $7,748) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)