Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12901 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,288元 (Php56,494) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)