Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13840 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,827 (Php42,103) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)