Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01022 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,554 (CH$347,709) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)