Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,233 (CH$409,435) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)