Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,028 (CH$479,752) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)