Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01018 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,419元 (CH$532,484) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)