Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18097 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,419元 (ARS $24,420) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)