Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43554 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,014 (ARS $6,919) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)