Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31282 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,611 (ARS $14,739) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)