Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,465元 ($952) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)