Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,536 (€746) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)