Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,219 (€833) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)