Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13663 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,170元 (RD$ 37,842) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)