Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,541 (R$ 2,779) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)