Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,857 (R$ 1,813) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)