Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,113 (R$ 1,433) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)