Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,144 (R$ 2,452) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)