Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33687 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,897 (Mex$ 14,537) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)