Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44141 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,694 (ARS $8,368) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)