Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44067 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,428 (ARS $10,047) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)