Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43527 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,670 (ARS $8,431) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)