Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,363 ($1,113) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)