Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,138 ($896) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)