Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,777 ($1,071) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)