Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,161 ($911) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)