Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,392 (€591) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)