Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,578 (€486) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (39 minutes ago)