Cost of living comparison between Salatiga, Indonesia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,245 (Rp 4,327,456) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)