Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.024 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,250元 (﷼ 347) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)