Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.486 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,075 (﷼ 369) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)