Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.571 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,573 (﷼ 260) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)