Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.202 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,373 (﷼ 370) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)