Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.788 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,174 (﷼ 347) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)