Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.833 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,286 (﷼ 184) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)