Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.894 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,281 (﷼ 183) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (41 minutes ago)