Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 147% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,106元 ($1,604) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)