Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 136% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,553元 ($1,698) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (35 minutes ago)