Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,414元 (€801) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)