Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,546 (€486) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)