Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,590 (€878) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)