Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,405 (€599) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)