Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,390 (руб 28,872) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)