Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.654 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,053 (£931) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)