Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.581 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,484 (£756) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)