Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.728 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,356 (£843) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)