Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.791 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,064元 (£917) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (44 minutes ago)