Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,949 (416,222 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)