Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,140 (282,661 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (42 minutes ago)